суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

amoozesh hack




I write stuff for a living and i have all this stuff to write before i go to bed. My boyfriendapos;s already asleep so iapos;m like so bored. I have a bottle of vodka but i accidentally drank all the red bull we have so i have nothing to mix my vodka with.

dear ama, what should i mix my vodka with to get as drunk as i can as fast as possible? options include orange juice, pepsi, diet 7-up, milk, and i think i have some leftover razmatazz pucker somewhere but i think thatapos;s already alcoholic. Donapos;t say do shots because this is like cheap ass vodka. Bleck.

also should i write about wedding disasters, ebay stuff, computer stuff or about bachelor party ideas whilst drunk? if i give you cheap vodka will you do my work for me? thank u

bulgur cereal wheat, amoozesh hack, amoozesh farhangi kanoon, amoozesh faragir ir iust, amoozesh boot.



Комментариев нет: